Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing Queen

Yippee! Only 28 more days until Dancing with the Stars premieres! They announced the new stars this morning on GMA and I am sooo excited! I must confess that I am addicted to DWTS and I’m not ashamed. I always look forward to the new lineup ,but I think this season will be my favorite since Ian Ziering danced his way back into my life.

I’ve got one name for you…Rocco! Yes, as in Dispirito! Lord have mercy! I know that I am a happily married woman, but there is just something about a man who can cook and dance! When the show does premiere, I will have to hide my Rocco enthusiasm from Mark. I don’t want to damage his ego. LOL!

I did announce to Mark last night that the DWTS count down had begun and he acted less than enthused. I believe his exact words were “not again”. He says that he does not like the show, but I know he is full of it. I see him watching when he thinks I’m not looking. (He does the same thing when I am watching General Hospital on Soap Net).

I have to run. I need to find my “fancy” monogrammed apron and my tap shoes!

No comments: