Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Winner Takes All!

As I predicted, the battle is over and Mark has accepted defeat. We are going on vacation! After careful plotting on my part, he gave in quite easily. There was no need for a hissy fit or any other drastic measures on my part. I am looking forward to spending time with Mark and the kids.

Honestly, this is more a vacation for me than Mark. The kids are all about daddy when we go away, so I get a little time to myself. Daddy carries their toys to the beach, daddy plays ball with them, daddy gets water for their sand castles, and mommy lays on the beach and works on her tan. When I think about it like that, no wonder Mark did not want to go. Ha! Ha! Sounds like the great American vacation to me. We have a week before we leave so I am sure that I will have much more to report before we go. In the mean time, I have some shopping to do….

No comments: