Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year & Here We Go...

Well, a new year has arrived and all I can say is “bring it on”. I have thought a lot about 2009; as a matter of fact I actually made some resolutions. I have always heard from the numerous “self-help” gurus that I should write down my resolutions/goals and that will make them more “real” and I would be more likely to keep them. In my opinion the gurus are full of bull about most things, but the writing down theory makes sense to me.

2009 Goals and Resolutions
1. I will only drink 1 diet coke a day. (This will probably require me taking some other kind medication as a substitute)
2. I will get up and put “normal” clothes on everyday. (No more spending the day in my pajamas.) (Unless I am sick, then pajamas are a requirement.)
3. I will do my very best to be a nice mommy and wife even while I am suffering the side effects of number 1 and 2.
4. I am going to start scrapbooks for my kids. (Right now I have what I like to call a “scrapbox”, enough said.)
5. I am going to cut my trips to Wal-Mart down to no more than twice a week. (HA!)
Please realize this is just my top five and I have a lot more to work on, but I have to start somewhere.

No comments: