Thursday, July 23, 2009

Candy Anyone?

“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” Forrest Gump really hit the nail on the head with that one. Mark and I have been going through our own box of chocolate and you will never guess what we ended up with. Baby #3! Yes, that’s right we are expecting another baby in late February. The only word that still comes to mind is “shocked” and that’s even after knowing for a month. All I can say is Casa de Crazy will never be the same.

Carter and Kate are over the moon about it. Carter has requested a boy and Kate has requested “a gurl just wike meee” my only comment to Kate was “let’s not get that technical”. The last few weeks have been unproductive to say the least. I’m not sure who came up with the term “morning” sickness, but something tells me it was a man. I am here to say that there is no such thing as “morning” sickness. It is “ALL THE TIME” sickness. However, I will say that I have found a new drug of choice, Dramamine. Yes, it makes me sleepy and yes it makes me irritable, but at this point and time if I have to look at another saltine cracker or glass of Sprite I will scream!

No comments: